Notice: Undefined variable: MEG51g6DeOUSc34VsP7J in /home1/realesw5/public_html/awiderview/wp-content/plugins/reviewazonpro/reviewazon_main.php on line 437
Notice: Undefined variable: features in /home1/realesw5/public_html/awiderview/wp-content/plugins/reviewazonpro/reviewazon_main.php on line 460
Notice: Undefined variable: affiliateCountry in /home1/realesw5/public_html/awiderview/wp-content/plugins/reviewazonpro/reviewazon_main.php on line 462
Notice: Undefined variable: postid in /home1/realesw5/public_html/awiderview/wp-content/plugins/reviewazonpro/reviewazon_main.php on line 463
Notice: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' in /home1/realesw5/public_html/awiderview/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
Notice: Array to string conversion in /home1/realesw5/public_html/awiderview/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 701
The TravelRest is worn across the body allowing for a natural sideways sleep position. It won’t slip around as it’s held in place with a tether that goes around your seat headrest or your body. There is an additional tie that attaches the pillow to the seat-belt. The pillow inflates very easily (only a couple of breaths are needed) and deflates to a tiny 2 inches by 9 inches.
As an inflatable pillow, it’s lightweight and highly portable. But unlike other inflatables on the market, it does this without sacrificing any of the support needed for a comfortable rest. Just read some of the reviews below collected by the manufacturer from major newspapers and travel writers:
- The pillow inflates in 3-4 breaths, deflates in seconds. Adjust it to the exact level of firmness and support you need.
- The pillow enables you to rest in a natural position that supports your entire upper body!
- Attaches easily to most high back seats or headrests, so it won’t slip away. The tether can also be wrapped around the body if no seat back is available.
- Designed for extreme portability. The pillow only weighs 10 ounces. Rolls it up and pack it away, or snap it onto your roller bag for quick access.
- Works in planes, cars, trains, buses, trams, airport terminals, stations, wheelchairs.
Glowing Feedback For The TravelRest Pillow
- USA TODAY Nov 2008 “just begs you to snuggle up and take a nap“
- BOSTON GLOBE Nov 2008 “a nice way to nap” “it lived up to its name“
- SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER Nov 2008 “Best Travel Pillows” “two thumbs up“
- CANADA-THE OTTAWA CITIZEN “Why it makes the list: This innovative device keeps your noggin upright.”
- VAGABLOND Jan 2009 “My new travel BFF” ” I could just kiss (the inventor) for designing this snazzy little guy“
- CHICAGO TRIBUNE Jan 2009 “The tether works, and the long, curved design of the pillow gives a delicious sense of snuggling up with one of those full-body bed pillows“
- CRUNCH GEAR Feb 2009 “it works as advertised” “I was the only one waking up from my naps without a cramped neck“
- ALLOY Dec 2008 “is a gift that screams practical“
- CURVE MAGAZINE Dec 2008 “the best travel pillow out there thanks to it’s ergonomic shape“
- HAPPILY TRAVELING Oct 2008 “I slept like a well fed baby. I highly recommend it. No more stiff mangled necks here!“
- GO EUROPE/ABOUT-COM Oct 2008 “More stable than other neck pillows“
- HIP COMPASS Sept 2008 “the most comfortable travel pillow I have ever used“
- LOS ANGELES TIMES June 2008 “long flights can be a little more comfy with these compact travel pillows“